Amelia from the Braid Bar in Vancouver, BC helps you transform your locks with a no-fuss, no-muss French braid halo that’s easy peasy and beautiful! Want a gorgeous style that can take you from day to night? Check out the video, then show us your skills using #mylushhair!
1. Give dry hair a quick mist with your favorite texturizing spray
2. Part into two sections
3. French braid each side each along the hairline
4. Fasten the ends with elastic
5. Gently pull apart braids to perfect
6. Grab a bobby pin
7. Secure the end of each braid under the opposite braid
8. Admire your handiwork – you did it!