We know you love the in-store experience and our wonderful, energetic staff. That's why we're committed to ensuring that every store is operated safely.
1. If you're not feeling well, we ask that you stay at home for now. But we're happy to help with online ordering.
2. We are still honoring all required mask mandates for customers age two and older, where mandates exist. In states where masks are no longer mandated, masks will be optional for fully vaccinated customers. We will not be verifying vaccination status for customers. We are consistently reviewing these policies to follow recommendations from the CDC in order to keep our staff and communities safe. This includes monitoring recommendations regarding new and emerging variants.
Unfortunately, masks that don't meet the CDC's criteria cannot be accepted in our shops. If you need a mask, our staff will happily offer you one if you wish to shop in-store. If you're unable to wear a mask that meets the CDC guidelines, our staff can still help you safely at the front of the store.
3. There's a limit to the number of people we allow in the store at any one time, so it may take a little longer for us to assist you.
4. Please keep at least a bathtub's distance between yourself and other folks in the store. We've put some handy decals on the floor for reference.
5. Our stores are being regularly cleaned and sanitized for your protection (and ours).
6. If you're not comfortable using testers, we can make you a sample of almost anything you’d like to try.
7. Any questions on products, routines or how to safely shop in our stores, please ask.
8. Not comfortable shopping just yet? We get it. You can shop online and pick up your order in-store, or choose same day delivery at checkout.
9. We know these are stressful times and we're doing all we can to make everyone's time in our shops as safe and fun as possible. If we're all just a little more patient, kind and generous with each other, we can all enjoy the best Lush experience.