We know you love the in-store experience and our wonderful, energetic staff. That's why we're committed to ensuring that every store is opened and operated safely and on a case-by-case basis.
Here's the lowdown on everything we're doing to keep everyone safe:
1. If you're not feeling well, we ask that you stay at home for now. But we're happy to help with online ordering.
2. We're following the most recent CDC guidelines for wearing masks and require that you do, too. Everyone age 2 or over must wear a mask. Unfortunately, masks that don't meet the CDC's criteria cannot be accepted in our shops. If you need a mask, our staff will happily offer you one if you wish to shop in-store. If you're unable to wear a mask that meets the CDC guidelines, our staff can still help you safely at the front of the store.
3. There's a limit to the number of people we allow in the store at any one time, so it may take a little longer for us to assist you.
4. Please keep at least a bathtub's distance between yourself and other folks in the store. We've put some handy decals on the floor for reference.
5. Our stores are being regularly cleaned and sanitized for your protection (and ours).
6. We're excited to see you, but we promise not to hug and squeeze. We also won't be trying any products directly on your skin for right now.
7. Please wash your hands when you come in and before you go. We have plenty of warm water and soap available.
8. All testers have been removed from the shop floor, but we can always make you a sample of anything you’d like to try.
9. Any questions on products, routines or how to safely shop in our stores, please ask: we're still here to help from a distance.
10. Not comfortable shopping just yet? We get it. We offer contactless and in-store order pickup, as well as consultation calls with our managers to chat through your skin, hair and bodycare needs.
11. These are stressful times, so let's all be patient, kind and generous with each other.
Shop at home
Get your confirmation
Pick up your order