We know you love the in-store experience and our wonderful, energetic staff. That's why we're committed to ensuring that every store is operated safely.
Here's the lowdown on everything we're doing to keep everyone safe:
1. If you're not feeling well, we ask that you stay at home for now. But we're happy to help with online ordering.
2. None of our stores currently require masks, but everyone who wants to wear one is welcome to do so. We are consistently reviewing these policies to follow recommendations from the CDC in order to keep our staff and communities safe. This includes monitoring recommendations regarding new and emerging variants.
3. Try to keep about a bathtub's distance between yourself and other folks in the store.
4. Our stores are being regularly cleaned and sanitized for your protection (and ours).
5. We're lucky our shops are equipped with handwashing stations. You're welcome to use them to wash your hands.
6. If you're not comfortable using testers, we can make you a sample of almost anything you’d like to try.
7. Any questions on products, routines or how to safely shop in our stores, please ask.
8. Not comfortable shopping just yet? We get it. You can shop online and pick up your order in-store, or choose same day delivery at checkout.
9. We know these are stressful times and we're doing all we can to make everyone's time in our shops as safe and fun as possible. If we're all just a little more patient, kind and generous with each other, we can all enjoy the best Lush experience.