- Shipping Options and Approximate Rates
- International Addresses
- Gift Cards
- Out of Stock Items
- Order Cancellation and Changes
- Order Tracking
- Common Questions
Most purchases are shipped from our warehouse in Vancouver, Canada, by UPS, to arrive within 3-12 business days from receipt of your order. For an additional charge, we can expedite delivery to most destinations in 1-3 business days. Note: Your package may be randomly stopped for inspection at the border by U.S. FDA and require additional time to arrive to you. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause, but delays of this nature are out of our control.
- The shipping and handling cost for your order is based on the total weight of the order.
- Orders are shipped on business days only. Business days are Monday-Friday, excluding public holidays.
- Please allow up to 2 business days to process, and pack your order. Our products are made by hand and packaged fresh with lots of love and care.
- Delivery times shown below are based upon normal business volumes. You may choose to upgrade the shipping method for faster delivery. Not all delivery methods are available to all areas.
- LUSH pays ALL import duties levied by US Customs. If you are charged duty or additional fees on your order, please contact Customer Care immediately at 1.888.733.5874
of approx. 3 kg or less
of approx. 4.5 kg
|Ground||$6.00||$10.00||5 - 9 business days|
|Air||$8.00||$12.00||4 - 7 business days|
|Priority||$35.00 approx*||$45.00 approx*||1 - 4 business days|
Holiday 2014 shipping cutoff times
- Ground shipping cutoff is December 12th.
- Air shipping cutoff is December 18th.
- Priority shipping cutoff is 12:00pm December 22nd.
US Military & Diplomatic Addresses
We are now able to ship to APO / FPO / DPO locations. We only ship with CANADA POST Ground Service, which we normally state takes between 5 - 9 business days. However, due to the fact that the package is leaving the continent, it may take significantly longer than estimated. No tracking number will be provided, as it must cross the Canada-US border and change hands between the two countries' postal services.
As we ship with UPS, which does not have access to Postal Boxes, we are unable to deliver to any PO Box address in the United States.
Unfortunately, we cannot ship internationally at this time.
- Gift cards are sent separately from other items.
- Shipping costs and delivery times are shown below. For faster delivery, choose our E-Gift Card, a personalized gift card sent via email.
|Ground||$4.00||2 - 12 Business Days|
|Air||$8.00||4 - 7 Business Days|
We apologize for the inconvenience this may cause. If your item is out of stock we will contact you to discuss how you would like the order handled. LUSH does not back order.
We do not normally accept order cancellations or changes once an order has been processed. If you have a question about your order, please contact us at 1.888.733.5874 and quote your order number.
When your order is shipped from our warehouse, we will send you an email to confirm your shipment - this email will include a tracking number and link to enable you to track your package.
Can I ship to multiple addresses?
You will need to create a new order if you would like to ship to more than one address.
What shipping method do you use?
The majority of our packages are shipped by UPS. However some packages may be delivered by an alternative carrier. For more information, please call Customer Care on 1.888.733.5874.
Do I have to sign for delivery?
You will not have to sign for delivery unless you tick the 'Signature Required' box in the checkout. However, by not ticking that box you are acknowledging that neither UPS nor LUSH are responsible for replacing product in the event that your order is damaged or missing.
What do I do if I have special delivery instructions?
Unfortunately UPS does not accept special delivery instructions for orders placed through LUSH at this time.
Can I return my product if it arrives melted, or melts while I've stored it?
Products labeled with our Melt Warning are made with ingredients that allow the product to melt around body temperature. During the summer months, these products can get very warm in transit and may melt into liquid. LUSH is not responsible if the warned items arrive melted, and in most cases you should be able to pop the products into the fridge and still be able to use them. Please note, we are not able to replace or refund these items if they melt in transit. Keep in mind that if you put them on the radiator or in direct sunlight they’re going to turn into liquid too, so please keep them someplace cool.